Accounts Receivable Processor
Acumen is one of the nation's leading fiscal agents offering a portfolio of innovative financial management services backed by superior customer service. Our passion is to help people lead independent lives through exceptional participant-directed programs.
Acumen is a great place to work. Our employees make a positive difference in our clients lives by what they do. Among many benefits to working here, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, generous paid time off, and incentive bonuses to those who qualify.
We are seeking an Accounts Receivable Processor, the successful candidate will be not only have relevant accounting experience, but will be self-motivated and detailed oriented with strong organizational, prioritization, communication and interpersonal skills.
Candidate qualifications should include:
- Two to five years of Accounts Receivable experience.
- Advanced Excel skills (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, Macros, SUMIF, Sorting, Conditional Formatting, etc.).
- Medical Billing experience preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate and work with all levels of employees within the Finance department as well as other departments including field operations.
- Ability to manage the Company’s receivables by (a) ensuring accurate billings, (b) timely collections, and (c) identifying problem areas or trends and either crafting solutions or escalating to upper management’s attention.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email firstname.lastname@example.org DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone - 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY