Administrative Assistant Utah
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for processing incoming and outbound enrollment paperwork with high accuracy; as determined and/or directed by Acumen, the state or the contract and all updates of the contract.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Interacts with program employers and employees as directed in person or via phone and/or electronically.
- Receives, sorts, files, retrieves forms, correspondence and documents of confidential and time-sensitive nature.
- Manages, distributes and tracks program specific materials as needed and/or requested.
- Maintains a specified filing system.
- Works well independently with limited supervision and communicates with Executive Director when questions arise.
- Uses strategic thinking to complete multiple tasks.
- Conducts thorough and accurate review of applicable paperwork.
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of and abides by contract, state and Medicaid specifications.
- Identify and share opportunities for process improvements and improved working conditions.
- Performs other work related activities as assigned.
- At least two years of experience in customer service.
- High School diploma
- Must be able to effectively handle heavy volume of paperwork at one time.
- Ability to communicate both orally and in writing in a professional manner.
- Accuracy and the ability to handle responsibility with limited supervision.
- High standard of integrity.
- Demonstrates excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, time management, task oriented, good interpersonal skills. Patience, perseverance, and follow through skills.
- Ability to handle conflict and difficult customers.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple demands successfully.
- Must be able to plan for and meet multiple deadlines.
- Ability to use all office equipment.
- Knowledge of advanced computer skills to include Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to work with dual computer monitors and multiple applications.
- Ability to work with people who have limited English proficiency and various disabilities
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email email@example.com
(c) US mail
(d) Dedicated phone - 1-866-242-2714: DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
Acumen is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 44378