DCI Applications Support Analyst
The primary responsibility of the Applications Support Analyst is to act as a liaison between the business and technical resources by ensuring the availability of applications for internal and external users. This individual will demonstrate a high-level of responsibility and consistency by contributing to the timely response and closure of incidents received.
The ASA will perform periodic user audits and may be responsible for completing IT tasks related to PCRs as well as performing releases to install, configure, troubleshoot and maintain proprietary applications in Development, QA, UAT as well as Production environments. Participation in on-call support is required to support client initiatives as well as rectifying possible application outages.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Receive, assess, label, and prioritize all customer reported system issues or inquiries using DCI's ticketing and issue management tools.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues when possible. Identify and communication workarounds. Route customer issues to the appropriate parties when needed.
- Track and manage all open issues and inquiries through to resolution.
- Ensure customers receive sufficient communication regarding the status of all open issues and inquiries.
- Keep accurate records of all reported issues and inquiries.
- Provided data and reporting to DCI team members upon request
- Coordinate across teams to ensure appropriate action is taken on all issues in accordance with urgency and impact.
- Identify opportunities for both system and process improvements and coordinate team members for collaboration as needed.
- Assist in process development and enhancement in accordance with ITIL best practices.
- Track and manage all open bugs/problems, ensure sufficient root cause analysis according to company standards, and provide regular updates to DCI leadership.
- Track and report on customer service and business metrics such as SLA's.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in related field
- 3-5+ years of associated work experience in SAAS
- SQL experienced preferred
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills are a must
- General PC knowledge including Microsoft Office expert level knowledge of Excel, working Knowledge of Access. Proficient in Google for Business, Gmail, Google Calendar and Google Drive
- 3+ years’ Experience with Zendesk and JIRA