FASI Application Support Analyst
The Application Support Analyst will be focused on the delivery of world class customer service and excellent technicalknow-how. This individual will be fielding requests from internal teams, translating theirneeds and either completing various technical tasks themselves or escalating moreadvanced requests to our internal development team. The Technical Support Analyst will frequently QA their own work as well as the work of teammates. This is individual will often work with andtrain team members from other internal departments.
- Support application(s) in production. Note interruptions or bugs in operation and perform problem solving exercise to determine problem and ensure continued use of the application, or confer with less senior staff attempting to restore job or report.
- Conducts Root Cause analysis research of recurring issues and permanent resolution and/or prevention.
- Is responsible for researching and completing assigned work on the project which may include design, building, testing against requirements, operational assessment and implementation activities.
- Configure/Implement instances of various applications.
- Develop data extractions or develop reports from requests or requirements stated by clients.
- Assists developers in application release debugging.
REQUIRED SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Clear understanding of applications development and utilization.
- Experience and creativity in troubleshooting software application and work-flow process problems.
- Effective communication skills, listening, written and verbal; ability to communicate complex concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to take ownership of and follow through on issues until resolution is achieved
- Ability to effectively communicate and coordinate with peers and Senior Management when required
- 1+ years’ experience with SQL and data analysis
PREFERRED SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 1+ years’ experience with SaaS and cloud computing based applications and/or solutions
- Any experience with any of the following C#, powershell, XML, Adobe PDF, DocuSign, object oriented programming.
- General PC knowledge including Microsoft Office expert level knowledge of Excel, working Knowledge of Access. Proficient in Google for Business, Gmail, Google Calendar and Google Drive
- 1+ years’ experience with Payroll Applications/Processes.
Acumen, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employmentopportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color,religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.