FASI Business Analyst
Acumen, Inc. is one of the nation's leading fiscal agents offering a portfolio of innovative financial management services backed by superior customer service. Our passion is to help people lead independent lives through exceptional participant-directed programs.
Acumen is a great place to work. Our employees make a positive difference in our client’s lives by what they do. Among many benefits to working here, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, generous paid time off, and incentive bonuses to those who qualify.
Acumen is looking for a Business Analyst who will be comfortable working closely with business and technical teams, while also dealing with complex, numerical, and work-flow analysis. In addition, you will have the opportunity to present results to client management and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members. A potential candidate will become an integral part of the team and play a key role in helping analyze and plan solutions.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Identify, assess, and document business requirements, recommending business priorities, and advising best solutions in collaboration with the BA team
- Liaise with business stakeholders, internal and external, to conduct effective discussions on project requirements, data specifications, priority and timeline, to ensure timely and accurate deliveries
- Assist teams to ensure requirements are translated to test plans and implement new functionalities by running training sessions, demos and documentation development
- Facilitate implementation of new functionality through training sessions, demos, and the development of appropriate documentation. Provide and/or create relevant test scenarios for the testing team. Work with test team to identify different use cases - all to ensure the testing results correspond to the business expectations.
- Lead project initiation and planning phase independently. Plan, organize, and collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver projects that are significant in scope and impact.
- Facilitate the definition of service levels and customer requirements
- Interact regularly with existing or potential clients to determine their needs and to develop plans for improving delivery. Advocate on behalf of clients and represent clients' needs as appropriate to senior management. Work cross-functionally to solve problems and implement changes.
- Presents verbal and written reports defining plans, problems, and resolutions to appropriate levels of management
REQUIRED SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years’ experience as Business Analyst preferably in the Payroll and/or Healthcare industry
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in relevant field
- Strong analytical skills to understand business requirements and deconstruct into more granular level requirements
- Effective communication skills, listening, written and verbal; ability to communicate complex concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Knowledge of all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle, with an emphasis on requirements elicitation, preferably in an agile software development environment
- Ability to create/read workflows and process modeling documents
- Ability to create/read data models
PREFERRED SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 1 - 2 years’ experience with SaaS and cloud computing based applications and/or solutions
- 1 - 2 years’ experience with SQL and data analysis
- 1 - 2 years’ experience with software support and implementations
- EDI experience specifically related to medical field (X12 837P/835,. 270/271)
- Experience with web-based collaboration tools including Google For Business (Gmail, Drive, Sites), LucidChart, Slack and Monday.com
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email email@example.com DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone - 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.