Payroll Data Entry - PT
Acumen, Inc. is one of the nation's leading fiscal agents offering a portfolio of innovative financial management services backed by superior customer service. Our passion is to help people lead independent lives through exceptional participant-directed programs.
Acumen is a great place to work. Our employees make a positive difference in our clients lives by what they do.
We have an opening for an Payroll Data Entry Specialist. The role provides support and contributes to the success of the payroll team. Hours and days worked will be dependent on payroll due dates.
Essential Job Functions include:
- Proficient data entry skills with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Verifies time sheets and data in PDF format against data in our in-house system.
- Work in a faced paced and time sensitive environment to ensure timely payroll processing
- Provides payroll support when needed
We are looking for the following qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient data entry with high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Task oriented.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and time sensitive environment.
- Works well in a team environment with minimal supervision.
- Ability to occasionally work a shift other than normal to meet department needs.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email email@example.com DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
(c) US mail - 4554 E Inverness Ave Mesa, AZ 85206- Attn Human Resources
(d) Dedicated phone - 1-866-242-2714 Option 1 (Employment Opportunities) DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.