Acumen, LLC. is one of the nation's leading fiscal agents offering a portfolio of innovative financial management services backed by superior customer service. Our passion is to help people lead independent lives through exceptional participant-directed programs.
Acumen is a great place to work. Our employees make a positive difference in our clients lives by what they do. Among many benefits to working here, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, generous paid time off, and incentive bonuses to those who qualify.
We have an opening for a Payroll Specialist. Our Payroll Specialist provides specialized payroll services to our clients and their employees.
Essential Job Functions include:
- Processes employee payroll on behalf of our clients.
- Maintains all payroll information by collecting, calculating and entering data into system.
- Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Performs necessary research to resolved payroll discrepancies as needed.
- Upholds company policies and procedures based on state and federal guidelines.
- Maintains confidentiality.
- Contributes to team effort and success by accomplishing goals and objectives.
- Meets deadlines and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
We are looking for the following qualifications & skills:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Advance computer skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Proficient in 10 key touch.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written.
- Ability to pay attention to detail and have excellent time management skills, task focused with a high degree of accuracy.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Can work occasional overtime and weekends to meet high volume demands.
- Previous payroll processing experience a plus.
Acumen, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.