Acumen, LLC. is one of the nation's leading fiscal agents offering a portfolio of innovative financial management services backed by superior customer service. Our passion is to help people lead independent lives through exceptional participant-directed programs.
Acumen is a great place to work. Our employees make a positive difference in our client’s lives by what they do. Among many benefits to working here, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, generous paid time off, and incentive bonuses to those who qualify.
Acumen is looking for an experienced systems analyst who has experience in all phases of system analysis, design, testing and implementation.
Essential Job Functions:
- System analysis, design, testing and implementation
- Contribute to or author technical documentation including functional requirements specifications, use cases, test cases and plans, implementation plans, etc.
- Lead and/or participate in user acceptance testing
- Implementation planning/execution
- Performs other job-related duties as requested
- Travel based on company need is a requirement. Travel up to 25% of the time during certain periods may be necessary
REQUIRED SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
* 3 - 5 years’ experience in System Analysis/Design
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Ability to analyze and solve problems as well as document solutions
* Ability to communicate effectively, coordinate multiple duties simultaneously
* Experience working with end-users defining problems and solutions
* Experience with SQL Server (2012 or Later)
o Including writing complex update scripts and queries.
* Ability to create/read workflows and process modeling
PREFERRED SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
* 1 - 2 years’ experience with SaaS and cloud computing
* 1 - 2 years’ experience with Software Support and Implementations
* Bachelor’s Degree in CIS or similar technology related field
* Experience with data definition and mapping and associated tools
* Experience with Project management and associated tools
* Experience with .NET 4.5
* Experience with ASP .NET MVC 5.0
* Experience with Entity Framework 6.0
* Experience with Microsoft Azure
* Experience with Visual Studio
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email email@example.com
(c) US mail
(d) Dedicated phone - 1-866-242-2714: DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
Acumen is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.